Friday, November 17, 2017

Concerts This Week: November 20 - November 26

Y'all know the drill by now:
  1. Check with your syllabus and/or your instructor to find out if an event is acceptable.
  2. Check Facebook for events in your area.
  3. See the Twitter lists I created--these lists will connect you with musicians, venues, etc.
  4. Check the post on the Do's and Don'ts of Concert Attendance before making your plans!

I will add more events as I learn of them, so be sure to check in throughout the week.

Monday, November 20


6:00 pm @UTKSOM Junior recital: Collier Aaron Mastin, jazz piano 
Sandra G. Powell Recital Hall, Natalie L. Haslam Music Center

Tuesday, November 21


6:00 pm @UTKSOM Joint junior recital: Zachary Jerome, viola and Clara Johnson, cello; assisted by Nathan Bowman-piano
Sandra G. Powell Recital Hall, Natalie L. Haslam Music Center

8:00 pm @UTKSOM Guest artist recital: Thomas Maternik, cello 
Sandra G. Powell Recital Hall, Natalie L. Haslam Music Center

8:00 pm @UTKSOM Ensemble Concert: Concert Band, Symphonic Band, and Wind Ensemble
James R. Cox Auditorium, Alumni Memorial Bldg.

Wednesday, November 22


I will add events as I learn of them.

Thursday, November 23


I will add events as I learn of them.



Friday, November 24


I will add events as I learn of them.

Saturday, November 25


I will add events as I learn of them.

Sunday, November 26


2:30 pm @knoxsymphony Chamber Classics: Classical Christmas
Bijou Theatre www.knoxbijou.com
TICKETS: $13 and up https://buy.knoxvilletickets.com/online/article/KSOChamber

4:00 pm @UTKSOM Faculty and guest artist recital: Piano Duo
Pianists Wen-Ting Wong and Chih-Long Hu perform Mozart's Sonata in D Major, Op. 448, and Brahms' Waltz Op. 39 and Sonata in F Minor, Op. 34.
Sandra G. Powell Recital Hall, Natalie L. Haslam Music Center
FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment